Glaucoma giving you permanent side-eye?
Research studies are enrolling now.
Those who qualify may receive*:
- Payment up to $1,000, which varies by study
- Study-related care at no cost from local doctors
- Study medication at no cost
Plus, no cost to you.
No health insurance or referral needed.
COVID-19 update — we remain open.
For the safety of both staff and patients, we require that our research sites are COVID-19 SMART facilities. That means they use best practices to reduce virus exposure and are dedicated to ensuring they remain open and available for the research of investigational medications.
COVID-19 SMART steps we are taking to ensure safety include:
- Greatly increased availability of video office visits
- Ensuring social distancing measures are taken in all waiting areas
- Continuing the practice of cleaning and disinfecting exams rooms thoroughly between every patient visit
- Appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) for all staff members at our health clinics
If you have HIGH Eye Pressure (or high IOP), the thought of it progressing to Glaucoma and losing side-vision may be a real concern.
- Maybe you’re already on eye drops, but find taking them a challenge?
- Or perhaps (despite treatment) your eye pressures are still high.
- Whatever your issues, you should know that there are other options.
Right now, local research studies evaluating medications not available from your regular doctor are looking for people to participate. If you have high eye pressure and have been diagnosed with Ocular Hypertension and/or Glaucoma, you may be eligible.
Take the next step to see if you qualify for local research studies for people with Ocular Hypertension and/or Glaucoma. Don’t delay — space is limited!